Wednesday, September 7, 2011

MISCELLANEOUS CARICATURES

At UTHRAATAPPACHIL organised by the Kerala Cartoon Academy (KCA) at the VamanamoorthyTemple, Thrikkakkara on Uthraatam day in 2012


Dinsesh Shenoy, the sepia artist



Pics taken at the function held at the Children's Cancer Care Ward, Regional Cancer Centre (RCC), Trivandrum




This was taken in front of the smallest gallery in Kerala lying by the lane opposite  Girls High School, Ernakulam South














LEUNIG cartoon show, Kochi ...
This guy looked nice and I wanted to make the last kill before scram.
Was so happy to know this is the same MK Das, the then Res. Editor, Indian Express, Kochi, to whom I had sent my first cartoon with english text in 1978 and got a series of pats on my back :)))

I was meeting Sasikumar of Asianet and older PTI News fame, after 10 years. The first encounter was in 1993when I wanted to save Asianet with some comic serials. You know what happened  He retains the handsome benevolent looks !











Happened to bump against cartoonist Unny at Lotus Club, Kochi. The occasion was exhibition of Leunig cartoons (Must see for its enormous simplicity )

No comments:

Post a Comment